Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Spring anime that ore -sama is watching

Helling here. Well it have been such a long time since I post, now still think what to say, ok how about the fall anime: here's the list that I'm watching:



07-ghost
watching just because the manga look good



Asura crin'
It seem like a romance comedy at first, and after the first episode I found out that this is not a romance comedy but a action pack anime. Never the less it is still good.



Pandora Hearts
Same reason with 07-ghost, but I like the hero and heroine.



Full Metal Alchemist
Is there not a reason to watch this



Eden of the east
It seem interesting on episode as they deliver a very interesting storyline already



K-on
A slice of life comedy. Good enough for me.



Saki
It is about mahjong and the anime has a very cool mahjong table.



phantom~requiem of Phantom~
Good animation and dark storyline. Though I have feeling I might drop this.



Hayate no Gotoku
I love the manga though I dislike the first season. Since JC staff is producing this I can wish that they will follow the manga closely.


<

Tayutama~kiss on my deity~
The only romance comedy for this season, I think that this might be a good time killer.